Call Now Button
Baked Apple Brie Crescent Wrapped
Baked Apple Brie is a perfect appetizer that can quickly be put together. Great for everyday gatherings or for more formal settings.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) Round Brie cheese
- 1/2 Apple, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- Pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Unroll dough, separate crosswise into 2 sections. Press each section into a 6-inch square.
- If desired, scrape some of the white outer skin off Brie. Place Brie on center of first dough square.
- Arrange apple slices (pecans if desired) on top, and sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the apples.
- Pull the side of the bottom dough square up, then place the other dough square on top.
- Press dough evenly around cheese, sealing completely.
- Brush beaten egg all over dough.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool about 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.