Cinnamon Sugared Pecans are the easy yet addicting appetizer, dessert you can easily make in no time. You can cut the recipe but if you are any fan of pecans I would recommend doubling the recipe. These are good to have anytime you are hosting an event or just for your enjoyment.
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1lb pecan halves (1 pound)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ – 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (your preference)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and salt in a large ziploc bag
- Whisk egg white, water and vanilla in a large bowl until frothy
- Add pecans to large bowl and stir to combine, coating each pecan in egg white mixture
- Pour coated pecans into ziploc bag, seal and shake to fully coat in cinnamon/sugar mixture
- Spread out in a single layer onto prepared baking sheet
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.